Return to Knowledge Base
Images can be used in the HDOnTap Portal to create overlays or posters. Images of your equipment and installation can also be uploaded (Admin only). For image format, we recommend SVG files, but you can also use JPG, PNG, and GIF file format.
- You must be an Admin to upload images from the Dashboard. Both Admins and Users are able to upload images within the Streaming Service.
- You must have your Portal login.
Contact your Customer Administrator or HDOnTap Support if you need assistance with your Portal credentials.
- Log in to the HDOnTap Portal and navigate to Streaming > Images:
- Click the to add a new image.
- Select the image type from the drop-down menu and drag 'n drop your file or use the Choose File button to select your file to upload, then click Upload File to upload:
Your image will now be available to use in creating Stream Embeds or Snapshots.