AZGFD Sandhill Cranes
Cochise County, AZ
Live White Water Draw - Sandhill Crane Webcam!
Brought to you by Arizona Game and Fish • Powered by HDOnTap
The AZGFD White Water Draw Wildlife Webcam resides in the epicenter of a major roost site for the Sandhill Cranes in Southeastern Arizona. The Arizona Fish and Game live streaming webcam is solar powered, equpied with audio and housed in a self cleaning camera enclosure.
Sandhill Cranes breed and forage in open wetlands and prairies throughout North America, tending to flock in large numbers, filling the sky with loud bugle calls. Keep an eye out for mating rituals, as the Sandhill Cranes tend to dance with grace as they showoff there talents to willing mates. Enjoy the live wildlife webcam and check out the installation photos below. Click here to see a map of the AZGDF Sandhill Crane roosting site.
Enjoy the AZGFD documentry: About the SandHill Crane Webcam
These community guidelines will provide a practical and ethical guide for using HDOnTap.com as well as set forth HDOnTap's official policies on acceptable community behavior and community rules. Guidelines may be updated from time to time. By reading, posting and participating in the HDOnTap community, you agree to abide by these community guidelines.
Comments on the HDOnTap.com website are facilitated through Spot.IM - user support for Spot.IM is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and is not directly provided by HDOnTap. Users are required, to create a Spot.IM account in order to post comments. Posts that fail automatic moderation (see more on this below) are subject to moderator review prior to being posted and may be subject to up to a two-day delay.
General Rules and Guidelines
- Keep your comments focused on the topic at hand.
- Be polite and remember the "Golden Rule".
- No spamming, baiting or trolling.
- Limit personal information.
- Comments can be removed at the discretion of the moderators.
- Users can be banned at the discretion of the moderators.
- If someone writes something you don't like, NEVER engage them - use the Report feature instead. If two people escalate, both may be banned.
You may only have one account per person. Multiple accounts for the same person will be removed and the originating IP Address may be blacklisted.
Please keep posts on topic. With regard to nest cams specifically, information on other nests may be limited or removed, especially when the featured nest is active. This is to limit confusion for community members and is at the sole discretion of HDOnTap staff and Live Cam Ambassadors.
Content that falls under the following is subject to immediate removal and potential user ban. Please note that this list is not exclusive and all moderation is at the ultimate discretion of HDOnTap.
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
- Trolling, impersonation or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off track
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content
- Spam or link baiting
- Acknowledgment of intent to stalk an individual, or collect or publish private information without disclosure
- Commercial solicitations
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of this community
Banned users who attempt to circumvent their ban status may be subject to a complete IP ban and inability to access the HDOnTap website. Additionally, non-banned users are prohibited from posting on a banned user's behalf, and are subject to ban as a result.
On occasion, legitimate posts may fail automatic moderation and be marked as "Spam". When this occurs, the post will not be visible until it is manually moderated (subject to a 2-day delay). Users are encouraged to consider the following best practices to avoid the moderation queue:
- Avoid posting in all caps or with excessive capitalization
- Avoid posting with excessive punctuation
- Avoid rapid, repetetive posts of a similar or identical nature
Moderators and Moderation
HDOnTap.com is moderated by HDOnTap staff as well as appointed Live Cam Ambassadors. All moderators will be identified as such next to their display name.
Moderators will use their best judgment to apply these guidelines in a fair way and moderate activities appropriately to ensure the overall health of the HDOnTap community. Moderators may not have the time or inclination to explain their moderation decisions and are under no obligations to do so. Any activity, comments, posts or other interaction that you may have with this community may be moderated, with or without explanation. Moderators have the final decision on what is and isn't acceptable use of this community.
Community members may also flag posts if they believe something may be in violation of our Community Guidelines. Once a post has been flagged, it will be reviewed by the moderation team. If a post has received multiple flags, it may be temporarily removed from the comments stream pending review.
Advertising, self-promotion and repeated posts of the same content - even a well thought out comment - are all considered spam and are subject to removal.
If you are not sure if something you want to post will breach community guidelines or in the event that you have a disagreement with a moderator, please contact email@example.com. Please note that response to inquiries of this kind are at the discretion of HDOnTap.
Last Edited on 2018-3-10
Help and Technical Support
Issues with Live Streaming
If your issue is not resolved by following the troubleshooting tips above, please click here to submit a speed test and support ticket.
Issues with commenting/Spot.IM
Get support for issues with comments (including log in issues) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report an issue with another viewer by hovering over their post and clicking the down-arrow on the right, then selecting "Report". You may also report by creating a comment and tagging "@hdontap" to notify us directly.
We greatly value feedback from our viewers! We encourage you to fill out our Viewer Feedback Form to help us deliver the best viewing experience.